Books | Art | Critical Theory | Music | New York



Anyway...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information provided here is governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apologies for the somewhat haranguing previous entry. Here is a terrifically funny piece to re-improve your mood. I was laughing out loud in the office, which results in confused stares then awkward summarizing and multi-directional, too-loud explanations (so everyone around me can hear). But I couldn't help it.

And here are some pictures from today from Central Park. I went to catch the last of the fall leaves, a la the final scene of Angels in America, which you should drop everything today to rent and watch. Seriously.

I'm not really that sorry.

0 Comments



Leave your input.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Blake
  • Chicago, IL, United States

Previous posts




Powered by Blogger
Check Page Rank